[Neutron] Beam time request at the LLB : only one week left

MENELLE Alain alain.menelle at cea.fr
Wed Mar 22 22:58:14 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

Still only one week left to ask for neutron beam time at the French Neutron Federation. Proposals have to be submitted in our web portal before Wednesday March 29th 23h59, French time.

You have to prepare it already for 2 reasons :

·         Our committees will be held on April 18th and 19th; this is shortly after the deadline ; as a consequence, we will not be able to accept post-deadline submissions

·         Our new submission site requires a pre-registration of all proposers

Do not wait; create now an account on our web site  : https://phoenix.cea.fr

Alain Menelle
2FDN, Laboratoire Léon Brillouin
CEA Saclay