[Neutron] PNCMI 2016 proceedings published at IOP: Conf. Ser.

Thomas Gutberlet t.gutberlet at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jul 6 15:00:00 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

we like to inform you about the recent publication online of the
Proceedings of PNCMI 2016 in the IOP: Conf. Series.

http://iopscience.iop.org/issue/1742-6596/862/1

We hope you will enjoy the papers published there and we like to thank
all those who contributed to this proceedings.

With kind regards,
Alexander Ioffe        Thomas Gutberlet

--
Dr. Thomas Gutberlet