[Neutron] PhD position at Roskilde University in the field of Soft Matter and GISAS

Dorthe Posselt dorthe at ruc.dk
Sat Aug 19 17:19:13 CEST 2017

To the moderator: I am both x-ray and neutron user at large facilities. My colleagues have recommended posting to this list because it has a good chance of reaching out in experimental labs, although this particular
PhD is focusing on GISAXS. I hope you will make an exception,

Best regards
Dorthe Posselt

Dear colleague,

I would like to advertise a PhD position available in soft matter and x-ray scattering at Roskilde University.
The position in project filmSTAR will involve studies of restructuring processes in block copolymer thin films mainly using in-situ time-resolved Grazing Incidence Small-angle X-ray Scattering:

https://ruc.dk/en/phd-scholarships-roskilde-university

I also enclose the announcement. Deadline for application is September 1, 2017.

I would be very grateful if you could pass this information on to potential candidates.

Thank you, - and my apologies if you have received this announcement already through other mailing lists.

Best regards,
Dorthe Posselt

Dorthe Posselt, ph.d

Associate Professor of Physics

IMFUFA - Department of Science and Environment

Roskilde University

DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark

Tel. (45) 46 74 26 07 (office)

       (45) 46 74 26 78 (laboratory)