[Neutron] IFF Spring School 2018 "Physics of Life": Registration is open

FM-springschool springschool at fz-juelich.de
Mon Oct 16 14:36:31 CEST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that registration is open for the

     49th IFF Spring School 2018
     Physics of Life

taking place from 26 February until 09 March 2018  at Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany. The Spring School 2018 will provide an introduction to and an overview of current research topics in biophysics of living systems, with an emphasis on understanding biological structure, dynamics and function. For further information on the School and how to apply, please visit our website:

     www.iff-springschool.de<http://www.iff-springschool.de/>

The deadline for applications is 20 December 2017. Please feel free to pass on this information to colleagues and friends, and do accept our apologies if you receive this email more than once.

We look forward to your registration and to welcoming you to the Spring School 2018!

With best regards,
Barbara Daegener
- on behalf of the 49th IFF Spring School Organizing Committee -

--
Barbara Daegener
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, JCNS-2

Lieferanschrift / Delivery address:
Leo-Brandt-Straße, 52428 Jülich, Germany

+49 2461 61-4750 (phone)
+49 2461 61-2610 (fax)
springschool at fz-juelich.de<mailto:springschool at fz-juelich.de>
http://www.iff-springschool.de

assisted by: Saida Oubenkhir
+49 2461 61-4465 (phone, 08:00 - 12:00 Uhr)
+49 2461 61-6633 (fax)

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich