[Neutron] PSND2018 - Announcement and Call for Abstracts

Karl Zeitelhack Karl.Zeitelhack at frm2.tum.de
Mon Jan 15 09:31:20 CET 2018

*Workshop on Position Sensitive Neutron Detectors 2018*

*PSND 2018***

*Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH*

*Juelich, Germany*

*15 – 17 May, 2018*

_www.fz-juelich.de/psnd2018 <http://www.fz-juelich.de/psnd2014>_

psnd2018 at fz-juelich.de <mailto:psnd2014 at fz-juelich.de>

*ABSTRACT SUBMISSION **OPENED***

*/DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 15 March 2018/*

Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce the International Workshop on Position
Sensitive Neutron Detectors 2018. You are invited to submit abstracts
for oral presentations and posters. Please visit the workshop website
where you will find more information of the workshop and the suggested
technical topics www.fz-juelich.de/psnd2018
<http://www.fz-juelich.de/psnd2018>.

On behalf of my co-chairs, I thank you for your consideration and look
forward to seeing you in Juelich, on 15 – 17 May 2018 for this exciting
and rewarding workshop.

Please email us at psnd2018 at fz-juelich.de
<mailto:psnd2018 at fz-juelich.de> if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Ralf Engels

Sent on behalf of the PSND Co-Chairs

Ralf Engels, Nigel Rhodes, Richard Hall-Wilton and Karl Zeitelhack