A two-years Post-Doc position is available at the Physics and Geology Department of the University of Perugia, about “Simulation, prototype and optimization of the neutron spectrometer Tempus Fugit”.
The successful candidate should be capable of participating and significantly contributing to the research activities of the neutron spectroscopy group of the Department.
For further details about the research program, contact the responsible at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is 18th September 2017.
Candidates should hold a PhD in Physics.
All details about the job offer can be found at the following links:
1. candidates are requested to write a very short research project (“Modello C”, in the attached Word files)
2. potential candidates should read the publicly-accessible attached paper (pdf file) and abstract (txt file) to get some inspiration for writing the project (only a few lines, max 1000 characters).
3. The filled files, with a CV and a copy of an identity document (ID or Passport) should be sent by 5 p.m. of Monday 18th September!
4. Contact person: email@example.com.
5. The email size cannot exceed 10 MB.
6. The subject of the email has to be “Domanda di ammissione alla selezione per n. 1 assegno di ricerca tipologia a) – Candidato Dott. NAME SURNAME”.
7. all the files requesting a signature, including the CV, have to be signed and scanned before being sent. A non-signed document will not be considered as acceptable and the candidate will be excluded.