IPNS Call for Proposals

Beverly Marzec beverly_marzec at qmgate.anl.gov
Mon Apr 21 17:36:12 CDT 1997

                      Subject:                              Time:  4:29 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         IPNS Call for Proposals               Date:  4/21/97

Intense Pulsed Neutron Source Facility
Argonne National Laboratory

CALL FOR PROPOSALS

This a reminder that the deadline for submission of proposals to the Intense
Pulsed Neutron Source is April 21, 1997.  However, we are anticipating that
some proposals may arrive a few days past the deadline.  We encourage you to
submit proposals, but please get them in as soon as possible.

The IPNS Proposal Form (ipnspr95) is now available for downloading via ftp at
the address "ipns.pns.anl.gov".  It is available in Rich Text Format (RTF) and
Portable Document Format (PDF).  The completed form can be mailed as an
attachment to "bamarzec at anl.gov", put a printed copy should also be mailed.
Please include your e-mail address in the space provided on the proposal form.

Beverly Marzec
IPNS Scientific Secretary
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL 60439-4814