Neutron mailing list summary

Worlton, Thomas tgworlton at anl.gov
Fri Mar 19 09:05:00 CST 1999

neutron mailing list subscribers:
messages you are interested in, I will give a summary of recent postings and
how you may see them if you missed them.

Summary for March, 1999
-----------------------
March 8-From John Copley, john at rrdjazz.nist.gov
Subject: Neutron Summer School on Methods and Applications of Neutron
Spectroscopy

March 10-From Trevor Hicks, t.j.hicks at sci.monash.edu.au
Subject: Postdoctoral position in Australia

March 11-From Spencer Howells, S.Howells at rl.ac.uk
Subject: ISIS Call for Proposals, Round 99/2

March 16-From Tom Worlton for Jim Richardson, JWRichardson at anl.gov
Subject: Subject: Staff opening at IPNS (Physical Chemist)

March 17-From Toby Perring, tgp at isise.rl.ac.uk
Subject: Post doc position available (Magnetic Structure and dynamics . . .)

Viewing these items:

Previous months and/or years of messages can be viewed by changing the year
and/or month in the above URL.

I am not in a position to track down e-mail addresses for people.  If you
change e-mail addresses, you should send a "signoff" message from the old
address and a "subscribe" message from the new one, or you can do this
online through the neutron web site at:

http://www.neutron.anl.gov/mailing_list.html

Tom Worlton, neutron mailing list manager
tworlton at anl.gov
Tel: 630-252-8755, Fax: 630-252-4163