request help

cgou cgou at iris.ciae.ac.cn
Tue Sep 21 22:02:06 CDT 1999

I'm a young man who come from China. Now, We will build a new reactor (China
Advanced Research Reactor) in China.To improve our neutron scattering level
in China,We will bulild several spectrometers when CARR will be built. As a
member of Neutron scattering Lab. of China Institute of Atomic Energy, I am
charged with builing a new Triple-axis spectrometer, but I have no
experience of builing a new facility. So I hope someone who has time and
experience can help me.
If you can help me, please send your detailed designed information on
Triple-axis spectrometer.
Thank you very much.

yours sincerely
Sun Kai
   Mail address:  P.O.Box 275-30  Beijing  P.R.China
   Email address: cgou at iris.ciae.ac.cn
   Telphone:      86-10-69357727
   Fax:           86-10-69357787