[Fwd: survey of ACA Neutron Scattering SIG]

Brian H. Toby Brian.Toby at nist.gov
Fri Jul 14 14:52:06 CDT 2000

As the outgoing chair of the ACA Neutron SIG and as a member of the IUCr
Neutron Commission (I think), I would like to relay the message below --
concerning planning for neutron-related science for the 2001 ACA meeting
-- to the greater neutron user community. Suggestions and comments
should go to Bryan (kou at ornl.gov). Apologies to those who have already
seen it.

Brian Toby

--
Brian H. Toby, Ph.D.                    Leader, Crystallography Team
Brian.Toby at NIST.gov      NIST Center for Neutron Research, Stop 8562