Open Position at LNS (ETH Zurich & PSI Villigen)
tworlton at anl.gov
Thu Mar 7 09:28:52 CST 2002
The Laboratory for Neutron Scattering (ETH Zurich & PSI Villigen) has an
open position for a scientist to work in the field of powder neutron
diffraction. The position is on a contractual basis and has a duration of
2-3 years with an option for prolongation. The starting date is November 1,
Research Scientists (Physicists, Chemists, Crystallographers)
are invited to apply for this position
- Responsibility for the operation and further development of a powder
neutron diffractometer at the spallation source SINQ at PSI Villigen.
- Co-operation with guest scientists in their experiments at SINQ.
- Performance of your own research projects.
- You are a graduated research scientist (PhD) with some years¹ experience
in the field of neutron scattering, particularly with neutron diffraction.
- You have some practical knowledge of computing and cryogenics.
- You are willing to work in a team and to communicate (establishing a
professional relationship with guest scientists) as well as to work flexible
For further information please contact Prof. Dr. A. Furrer, phone:
+41-56-3102088, fax: +41-56-3102939, e-mail: albert.furrer at psi.ch
Please send applications with C.V., a list of publications and the names of
two academic referees no later than by April 30, 2002, to: Prof. Dr. A.
Furrer, Laboratory for Neutron Scattering, CH-5232 Villigen PSI,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neutron