[Neutron] Postdoc opportunity at LANSCE

Thomas Proffen tproffen at lanl.gov
Tue Oct 22 09:14:56 CDT 2002

Dear colleagues,

just a few weeks back we opened the shutter on the upgraded instrument NPDF
at the Lujan Center at the Los Alamos Neutron Science Center. The
instrument is aimed at studying the local structure of disordered and
nano-crystalline materials. In order to establish a strong research program
utilizing the total scattering approach and this new instrument, we are
searching for postdoctoral candidates. Please follow the link below for the
detailed job posting.

http://www.hr.lanl.gov/JPS/SingleJobAd.asp?ReqNumber=203409&JobType=JobSearch

All the best
Thomas
Dr. Thomas Proffen
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Manuel Lujan Jr. Neutron Scattering Center
LANSCE-12, MS H805, Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA

Phone:	+1 505 665-6573		Fax: +1 505 665-2676
Pager:	+1 505 664-7918		Email: tproffen at lanl.gov

Export license: TSPA, Correspondence