[Neutron] PNCMI 2004 - call for abstracts

Georg Ehlers ehlersg at ornl.gov
Mon Mar 1 12:53:56 CST 2004

Dear Colleague,
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended. The new deadline is
Monday, March 8th, 2004.

Abstract Submission for the next conference on Polarized Neutrons in
Condensed Matter Investigations PNCMI 2004 is open. PNCMI 2004 is organized
by the Spallation Neutron Source Project, and will be held in the
Renaissance Hotel, 999 Ninth Street NW, Washington, DC 20001-4427, June 1-4,
2004 (for detailed information see http://www.sns.gov/pncmi2004/). PNCMI
2004 is a satellite conference to the Second American Conference on Neutron
Scattering (ACNS 2004), which will be held June 6-10, 2004 in College Park,
Maryland (for detailed information see http://www.ncnr.nist.gov/acns/).
We invite you to submit your abstract (new deadline is March 8th, 2004). As
you can see from the program draft (also available at the web site), a
number of time slots for speakers are open and will be assigned by the
program committee on the basis of the submitted abstracts. We will waive the
registration fee for all speakers. The conference registration form should
be available on the PNCMI website in the next week or so.

If you have any questions or need any additional information please let us
know (Conference email: pncmi2004 at ornl.gov <mailto: pncmi2004 at ornl.gov> ).
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Best Wishes,

Frank Klose, Hal Lee and Georg Ehlers
PNCMI 2004 Program chairs

Georg Ehlers