[Neutron] LAM12 - Metz 11-17 July 2004 - First Annoucement

Howells, WS (Spencer) S.Howells at rl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 08:47:03 CST 2004

Dear colleagues.

It is our great pleasure to inform you about LAM12,

The Twelfth International Conference on Liquid and Amorphous Metals
will be held in Metz 11-17 July 2004.

Please visit the two web sites of LAM12 and do not hesitate to contact
us:

The main LAM12 site with general information:
http://lam12.sciences.univ-metz.fr/ <http://lam12.sciences.univ-metz.fr/>
Email: lam12 at sciences.univ-metz.fr

The site dedicated to publication
(Call for papers, abstracts, manuscripts and proceedings)
http://www.mines.inpl-nancy.fr/~lam12/
<http://www.mines.inpl-nancy.fr/~lam12/>
Email: lam12 at mines.inpl-nancy.fr

We wish to see you very numerous at LAM12 and hope you will help us to
distribute
this announcement to anyone you think of who might be interested in
attending it.

With our very best regards,

Monique Calvo-Dahlborg and Jean-Georges Gasser
Organizers of LAM12