[Neutron] 12th Bensc Users' Meeting

Astrid Brandt brandt at hmi.de
Mon Apr 26 17:01:25 CDT 2004

Dear colleagues,

The

12TH BENSC USERS' MEETING

will be held at HMI on 14 and 15 MAY 2004.

We kindly invite all those, who wish to present the results of their
experiments carried out at BENSC during the last two years, or who simply
are interested in our work.

A programme of the meeting is now available on our web page

http://www.hmi.de/bensc/news/user2004_en.htm.

We are pleased to offer, in addition to the talks and poster sessions on
Friday, 14 May, a presentation of our projects at BESSY and a guided tour
through BESSY on Saturday, 15 May.

The registration form can be found at
http://www.hmi.de/bensc/download/download_en.html#Meeting

Please, return the completed registration form until 30 April at the latest.

Those, who are interested in the guided BESSY tour, register on Friday
morning at the central desk.

Please, note that for organisational reasons we need an abstract (max 10
lines) for all intended contributions - Talks and/or Posters.

An abstract is essential if you request for financial support to attend the
meeting.  For potential arrangements for travel support, please, consult
the BENSC Scientific Secretary, rainer.michaelsen at hmi.de, in due time.

If you have already registered for the meeting, please, disregard this message.

We look forward to welcoming you at  the 12th BENSC Users' Meeting.

With kind regards on behalf of the BENSC Team

Astrid Brandt

Dr. Astrid Brandt
EU Access Project Team
BENSC Guest Office