[Neutron] Exploring matter with Neutrons - Christmas promotion

Ana Buegos ana.buegos at nanopolis.net
Mon Dec 13 16:59:59 CST 2004

Dear Members of the Neutron Community,

We would like to bring to your attention our special Christmas offer for the "Exploring matter with Neutrons" encyclopaedia and for the NanopolisT* series.

Only during December, 1 - December, 31 2004 our four products have a 40% discount:

  a.. "Exploring matter with Neutrons" (http://neutrons.nanopolis.net)
  b.. "Exploring matter with Synchrotron Light" (http://synchrotron.nanopolis.net)
  c.. "Exploring Nanotechnology" (http://nanotech.nanopolis.net)
  d.. "NanopolisTM Trilogy" (http://www.nanopolis.net)

Should you want to place your order, please visit: http://www.nanopolis.net/order/order_p.php .

Thank you,

Ana Buegos

Communication Officer

*NANOPOLIST - Distributed Knowledge Network in Nanoscience and Technology - NANOPOLIST transposes today's knowledge on matter exploration at the atomic scale into a virtual representation space. The science of worldwide laboratories is now available in thousands of screens of multimedia content on synchrotron light, neutrons and nanotechnology.