[Neutron] Neutron Spin-Echo 2005

Peter Fouquet fouquet at ill.fr
Tue Jun 21 19:08:27 CDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

We would like to remind you that the deadline for the reduced
registration fee is approaching quickly (1 July). In addition, the
number of places is limited as well as the number of guest house
accomodations.

Neutron Spin-Echo Workshop and School 2005

being held at the Institut Laue-Langevin, Grenoble, France, from

8-10 September 2005

in co-opertion with HMI Berlin, Germany, and FZ Juelich, Germany.

Oral contribution submission has now closed, but poster contributions
are still welcome.

On the day before the conference (7 September) we are organizing a
neutron spin-echo school open to all participants and aimed
particularly at students and researchers who are new to the field. More
details and the registration form can be found on the  workshop website
http://www.ill.fr/YellowBook/IN11/NSE2005 .

Could you please make students and young researchers aware of the
availability of NMI3 support if they wish to attend the workshop.
Deadline for grant application is 1 July.

Looking forward to seeing you in September!
Best wishes from the NSE2005 local organizers,

Peter Fouquet, Bela Farago and Maikel Rheinstaedter