[Neutron] POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS AT ANSTO

GILBERT, Elliot Paul epg at ansto.gov.au
Fri Jul 8 16:11:50 CDT 2005

POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS (2 Roles)

BIOSCIENTIST / FOOD SCIENTIST - Attractive Salary Package - 2 Year Term

ANSTO is one of Australia's foremost scientific research and development organisations, focused on delivering the benefits of nuclear science to the Australian community. Based in southern Sydney, we operate the HIFAR Research Reactor and are approaching
the completion of the new state-of-the-art 20 MW OPAL Reactor.

We have opportunities for recent Ph. D graduates with a strong innovation focus, good communication skills and a proven publication record. We are seeking researchers who work well within small cross-disciplinary teams and can collaborate strongly with
other research groups.

The fellows will work in a major new initiative applying a multidisciplinary approach to selected fundamental and industrial problems of national significance in Food Science. The fellows will interact closely with major research collaborators in Food
Science Australia, CSIRO Food-Futures Flagship, CSIRO Preventative-Health Flagship and the University of Queensland Centre for Nutrition and Food Sciences. The fellows should have experience in the application of X-ray or neutron scattering methods to
investigate bio-systems.

Selection criteria for the role can be found on our homepage at www.ansto.gov.au.

Your application should address the selection criteria and include a C.V. and at least three professional referees.  Alternatively contact Ms Cherylie Thorn on +61 2 9717 9039.  Please send your details to bragg-recruit at ansto.gov.au.

For further information relating to this position please contact Dr Elliot Gilbert by e-mail: Elliot.Gilbert at ansto.gov.au.

Applications Close:  29 July 2005