[Neutron] OPEN ALL THE SUMMER - NMI3 CALL FOR PROPOSALS

a.claver at fz-juelich.de a.claver at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jul 18 14:56:42 CDT 2007

EIGHTH ROUND OF THE NMI3 CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Support for Schools and Workshops on neutron scattering and/
or muon spectroscopy.

As this is the last call under FP6 and we are receiving request to
submit new proposals, we have extended the deadline till the
end of August.
You are welcomed to submit your proposal until the 31st of
August 2007.
Do it electronically through the NMI3-OPSS "ONLINE
PROPOSALS SUBMISSION SYSTEM"
http://www.neutron-eu.net/nmi3

Remember that the proposed events can be sponsored only if
they take place before June 30th, 2008.

____
NMI3 - Integrated Infrastructure Initiative for Neutron Scattering
and Muon Spectroscopy - Supported by the European
Commission under the 6th Framework Programme through the
Key Action: Strengthening the European Research Area,
Research Infrastructures.
http://www.neutron-eu.net/nmi3

--
Ana Claver
NMI3 - Information Service Manager
e-mail: a.claver at fz-juelich.de
phone: +49 (0) 2461 61 2183
http://www.neutron-eu.net

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig'in Baerbel Brumme-Bothe
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv.
Vorsitzender)