[Neutron] canSAS-V : Final Call, Deadlines Approaching

Andrew Jackson ajj at nist.gov
Tue Oct 2 14:00:30 CDT 2007

Dear Small Angle Scatterer,

The deadline for the canSAS V workshop is fast approaching.  Hotel
registration deadline is Oct 15, while the abstract deadline is Oct
12.  Note that the number of rooms blocked at the very special
conference rate is quite limited and can only be obtained by phoning
the hotel (registration desk is open 24h).  Registration and
conference details can be found at:

http://www.smallangles.net/canSAS/intro.html

The aim of this workshop is to foster discussion about, and develop
action plans to address, the issues affecting the nomadic small angle
scatterer.  Issues such as trends, developments, and future
directions in software, resolution corrections, and file formats are
all topics on the agenda.  Please go to the workshop website for more
details.

The schedule and venue have been designed to encourage discussions at
many levels while providing sufficient structure to also provide
opportunity for concrete direct outcomes.  If you have an interest in
helping to advance the ease of use of SAS experimenters check out the
schedule, program, and other pages and join us in Gaithersburg for a
roll-up-your sleeves meeting.  Please bring a poster (but submit an
abstract so we can make sure we have room) as we expect much work to
be done using posters as the backdrop.

We look forward to seeing you there.

The organizing committee:
Paul Butler