4th American Conference on Neutron Scattering Announced for May 2008
amiller at mrs.org
Wed Nov 7 08:58:32 CST 2007
The Neutron Scattering Society
of America<http://www.neutronscattering.org/> announces the . . .
on Neutron Scattering
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
May 11-15, 2008
The fourth biennial American Conference on Neutron Scattering<http://www.lansce.lanl.gov/acns2008/index.html> (ACNS2008)<http://www.lansce.lanl.gov/acns2008/index.html> will be held at the Eldorado Hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico, May 11 - 15, 2008. Sponsored by the Neutron Scattering Society of America and hosted by Los Alamos National Laboratory, the conference is intended to showcase recent scientific results in neutron science in a wide range of fields, including:
* soft and hard condensed matter
* engineering materials
* chemical spectroscopy
* crystal structure
* fundamental physics and
* developments in neutron instrumentation.
Please help us to create an exciting program. We invite you to:
* Visit http://www.lansce.lanl.gov/acns2008/SpeakerForm.html before November 15, 2007 and suggest a speaker.
* Visit http://www.lansce.lanl.gov/acns2008/Tutorials.html to suggest tutorials for the first day of the conference.
* Visit http://www.lansce.lanl.gov/acns2008/Schedule.html to suggest topics for breakout sessions held on May 14th.
We are excited about this meeting and look forward to your contributions and participation.
Simon Billinge - Conference Chair
Michigan State University
billinge at pa.msu.edu<MAILTO:billinge at pa.msu.edu>
Thomas Proffen - Local Conference Chair
Lujan Neutron Scattering Center
Los Alamos National Laboratory
tproffen at lanl.gov
<MAILTO:tproffen at lanl.gov>
This message is being sent to you as a service of the Materials Research Society. If you do not wish to receive further messages by e-mail, contact MRS Member Services<mailto:info at mrs.org?subject=Unsubscribe%20ACNS%202008>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neutron