[Neutron] Reminder : LLB call for proposals

Alain Menelle alain.menelle at cea.fr
Tue Mar 25 07:01:10 CET 2008

Last week to send your neutron beam time request to the
Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-Saclay, France) for
experiments to be performed end of 2008

The deadline for submission on our 23 neutrons spectrometers is :
April 1st 2008

The request form to fill up and send back to us :
http://www-llb.cea.fr/proposals/index_p.php

All details for submission are on our Web site :
http://www-llb.cea.fr/index_e.html

Alain Menelle
Alain MENELLE, Laboratoire Leon Brillouin (CEA-CNRS)
CEA Saclay, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex, France
Tel : 33-(0)1-69-08-96-99    33-(0)1-69-08-90-20
Fax : 33-(0)1-69-08-82-61    alain.menelle at cea.fr