[Neutron] McStas 1.12 release
peter.willendrup at risoe.dk
Thu May 8 19:47:34 CEST 2008
The McStas developer team is happy to report that the 1.12 release of
our software is finally out.
You can get the installer package from http://www.mcstas.org/download
Among other things, the new release includes
* A new %include INSTR keyword for inclusion of instruments in
* Many useful new features in mcgui
* Support for recent releases of Windows and Mac OS
* New components and example instruments
* Several improvements related to parallelisation
- and many other useful new things.
For a complete list of changes, see
Best regards from
The McStas team:
Peter Willendrup (Risø DTU)
Erik Knudsen (Risø DTU)
Emmanuel Farhi (ILL)
Kim Lefmann (NBI, Uni Copenhagen)
Ps: Two of us will be available at the ACNS conference from may 11th, we
encourage you see us there for software demos!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neutron