[Neutron] ICNX-2009 International Conference on Neutron and X-Ray Scattering

Alan Hewat alan.hewat at neutronoptics.com
Mon Aug 11 13:33:53 CEST 2008

Dr A. Aziz of Nuclear Malaysia has asked me to announce a change in the date
of ICNX-2009 to 29 June-1 July 2009. ICNX-2009 is  an International
Conference on Neutron and X-Ray Scattering to be held in Kuala Lumpar,
Malaysia. I have put a copy of the second circular on:
http://icsd.ill.fr/ICNX-2009-V2.pdf

For further information and pre-registration please contact
<aziz_mohd at nuclearmalaysia.gov.my> or <drazizneutron at gmail.com>
Dr Alan Hewat, NeutronOptics, Grenoble, FRANCE
<Alan.Hewat at NeutronOptics.com> +33.476.98.41.68
http://www.NeutronOptics.com/hewat