[Neutron] First announcement energy workshop

Köppchen, Barbara b.koeppchen at fz-juelich.de
Tue Dec 8 11:51:46 CET 2009

Dear Colleagues,

An international workshop on the use of "Neutrons for Global Energy Solutions" will be held in Bonn, Germany from September 26th to 29th, 2010. The venue will be the Gustav-Streseman Institute, near the Rhine river. We invite you to join us for an exciting program, that will cover all aspects of research with neutrons concerning energy sources, conversion, storage and distribution, energy savings, and waste management, as well as cross cutting issues and novel techniques. Invited talks will include views from government and industry.

The conference is sponsored by the NMI-3 program, JCNS, ISIS, and SNS.

Please feel free to forward this information to all your colleagues.

We hope to see you in Bonn in September.

Sincerely,

Th. Brueckel, D. Richter, R. McGreevy, and I. Anderson, co-chairs.

  *  Barbara Koeppchen
  *  Sekretariat Prof. Dr. Thomas Brueckel
  *  Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
  *  Institut fuer Festkoerperforschung
  *  52425 JUELICH
  *  DEUTSCHLAND
  *  Telefon +49 2461 61-4750
  *  Telefax +49 2461 61-2610
  *  Email:    B.Koeppchen at fz-juelich.de
  *  Internet:            http://www.fz-juelich.de/iff/d_ism

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt