[Neutron] SENSE - call for registration and abstracts

Arno Hiess hiess at ill.eu
Thu May 27 09:24:28 CEST 2010

Dear colleagues,

We would like to call for registration and abstracts for:

SENSE 2010
Superconductivity explored by Neutron Scattering Experiments
Institut Laue Langevin
21-23 Oct. 2010
e-mail:  sense at ill.eu
web:
http://www.ill.eu/news-events/events/sense2010

We would like to remind you that
THE ABSTRACT AND REGISTRATION DEADLINE
is rapidly approaching.

The workshop is aiming to review  recent advances in the field of
superconductivity obtained by neutron scattering techniques.
We will address spin dynamics, phonon spectra, atomic and magnetic
structures, vortex lattice  of unconventional and conventional
superconductors together with theoretical approaches and complementary
microscopic probes.

Many prominent colleagues have already accepted our invitation to
present their work.
We would encourage your participation and contribution for the success
of this workshop.

For further details, abstract submission, registration and to download
the second circular please visit our web-page:

http://www.ill.eu/news-events/events/sense2010

Please pass this information on to colleagues who might be interested.

We hope to see you soon in Grenoble.

A. Hiess, S. Raymond, K. Schmalzl

---

Workshop SENSE
(Superconductivity Explored by Neutron Scattering Experiments)
Organisers: A. Hiess, S. Raymond, K. Schmalzl
Workshop Secretary: L. Tellier
Institut Laue-Langevin,B.P. 156, F-38042 Grenoble, France
Tel.: +33 (0)4 76 20 70 60, Fax: +33 (0)4 76 20 76 88,
E-mail: sense at ill.fr