[Neutron] Science and Scientists @ ESS: satellite meeting to the ECNS, July 22-23 2011

ECNS2011 ecns2011 at guarant.cz
Tue Apr 5 08:07:46 CEST 2011

Dear colleague,

Dear ECNS2011 participant,

We wish to alert you specifically to the fact that the ESS satellite
meeting to the European Conference on Neutron Scattering (July 17-22,
2011 in Prague), entitled Science and Scientists @ ESS, will be held in
Prague on 22-23 July 2011. We put out a first announcement a few weeks
ago and the response has been very positive. The facilities which we
have are limited to 170 attendees, and we are committed to a
"first-come, first-served" policy. Already half of the places are taken.

Should you be considering attending this meeting, we encourage you to
decide sooner rather than later and to register on the website:

http://ess-scandinavia.eu/s-and-s

This will be a very important element in our process for the eventual
selection of the instrument suite for ESS.

With our best wishes

p.p. Marie-Louise Ainalem

on behalf of

Colin Carlile