[Neutron] Final programme online: MECA SENS VI - 7-9 September 2011, Hamburg (Germany)

Conventus Congress Agency wenke.schuette at conventus.de
Tue Aug 30 22:35:12 CEST 2011

6th International Conference on Mechanical Stress Evaluation by Neutrons and
Synchrotron Radiation
Programme online • www . mecasens2011 . de

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are delighted to inform you that the final programme of the 6th
International Conference on Mechanical Stress Evaluation by Neutrons and
Synchrotron Radiation is now available online. Please consult the conference
website www . mecasens2011 . de for any further information. The information on
this website will be updated continuously. You may also click here to
download the MECA SENS VI programme.

You can still register for MECA SENS VI - if not already done - online at
www . mecasens2011 . de. Of course you can register on-site at the conference
venue in Hamburg (University of Hamburg, Edmund-Siemers-Allee 1,
20146 Hamburg) as well.

If you have any further questions, please contact the organising agency
Conventus (by phone at +49 (0)3641 311 63 66 or by email to
mecasens at conventus.de).

We look forward to welcoming you to Hamburg!

With best regards on behalf of the conference chair and scientific committee,

Wenke Schütte

Responsible for this newsletter is:
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
Wenke Schuette
Carl-Pulfrich-Str. 1 • 07745 Jena (DE)
Telephone +49 (0)3641 311 63 66
Facsimile +49 (0)3641 311 62 41