[Neutron] FRM II – Back to work!

Juergen Neuhaus Juergen.Neuhaus at frm2.tum.de
Wed Nov 2 17:50:59 CET 2011

Dear colleagues and friends,

we are very happy to announce the end of the long maintenance break:
On October 29th, 2011, the reactor reached 20 MW and neutrons are
available at the instruments. We look forward to welcoming you back for
experiments at the FRM II!

You can find a Special Issue of the „FRM II news“ concerning our
restart at our user office website hxxp://www.frm2.tum.de/user-office/
direct link:

hxxp://cdn.frm2.tum.de/fileadmin/stuff/information/documents/Newsletter/FRMII-news_special-issue_hr.pdf

Please note the shifted deadline for the next proposal round:
We are awaiting your proposals on January 27th, 2012.

Best regards from Garching and hope to see you soon,

  Flavio Carsughi
  Ina Lommatzsch
  (User Office)

Dr. Jürgen Neuhaus
Technische Universität München
Forschungsneutronenquelle Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (FRM II)
D-85747 Garching
Germany
Tel.: (+49) 89 2891 2187
Fax.: (+49) 89 2891 4995