[Neutron] LANSCE User Program Headlines - November 2011

E. Fernandez elena at lanl.gov
Fri Nov 18 22:39:08 CET 2011

LANSCE User Program Headlines
This email has been formatted in html. Some images and links may not be
displayed if your email client is not set to view in html.
To view the full html version go to: lansce . lanl . gov/news/up headlines
<hxxp://lansce.lanl.gov/news/up%20headlines.shtml>

Colleagues,

LANSCE will host the 2012 Topical User Workshop on January 8-10, 2012. Registration for the workshop is now open:
hxxp://lansce.lanl.gov/users/lug/lugregistration.shtml

This workshop will solicit user input on four major research areas:
New Directions in Local Structure Research,
Neutron Radiography Capability,
Nuclear Science,
and Material Dynamics.

All current and potential LANSCE users are encouraged to participate.

--------

The 2010 LANSCE Activity Report is now available online:
hxxp://lansce.lanl.gov
hxxp://lansce.lanl.gov/news/activity.shtml

This issue covers major activities and accomplishments during CY2010.
We hope you enjoy reading as much as we did preparing the report.

-LANSCE User Office