[Neutron] Nominations for the Neutron Scattering Society of America Prizes and Fellows
Fernandez-Baca, Jaime A.
fernandezbja at ornl.gov
Thu Dec 15 04:44:39 CET 2011
The deadline for
the nomination of candidates for NSSA prizes and for
the nomination of candidates to be named as NSSA Fellows is
December 16, 2011.
The Neutron Scattering Society of America (NSSA)
Requests Nominations of Candidates for the 2012 NSSA Prizes and of Candidates to be elected as NSSA Fellows
The Neutron Scattering Society of America (NSSA)<http://neutronscattering.org/> is requesting formal nominations for the NSSA prizes and for candidates to be elected as Fellows
* The Clifford G. Shull Prize in Neutron Scattering<http://neutronscattering.org/prizes/clifford-g-shull-prize/>,
* The NSSA Sustained Research Prize<http://neutronscattering.org/prizes/nssa-sustained-research-prize/>,
* The NSSA Science Prize<http://neutronscattering.org/prizes/nssa-science-prize/>,
* The NSSA Prize for Outstanding Student Research<http://neutronscattering.org/prizes/nssa-prize-for-outstanding-student-research/>.
* NSSA Fellows<http://neutronscattering.org/about/nssa-fellows/>
THE DEADLINE FOR ALL NOMINATIONS IS DECEMBER 16, 2011
Neutron Scattering Society of America
Jaime A. Fernandez-Baca
Leader, Triple Axis Spectroscopy Group
Quantum Condensed Matter Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
P. O. Box 2008
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6393
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neutron