[Neutron] First announcement - Solid State Proton Conductors Conference SSPC16, Grenoble 10-14 September, 2012

Bernhard Frick frick at ill.eu
Thu Dec 22 14:19:00 CET 2011

Dear Colleague,

It is our pleasure to invite you to participate to the 16th edition of the international conference "Solid State Proton Conductors" (SSPC16), which will be held in Grenoble, France, in days 10-14 September, 2012.

SSPC conferences are devoted to solid state protonics, a lively research field with focus on fundamental mechanisms and ultimate applications of proton transport through solid materials.

SSPC16 will put special attention to the use of modern scattering techniques (Neutrons/X-rays) for studying properties of novel energy materials. The conference will benefit from the unique scientific environment of Grenoble, including world-class large scale facilities as the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF) and the Laue Langevin Institut (ILL).

Please download the SSPC16 flyer with a preliminary program by clicking here and visit our website at http://sspc16.weebly.com

for further details. You can also contact us at sspc16 at gmail.com

Abstract submission will open mid-January 2012.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Grenoble in September 2012.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee,
Dr. Sandrine Lyonnard
Laboratory of Ionic Polymer Conductors
CEA-INAC – Grenoble

Local Organizing Committee
S.Lyonnard/S. Mossa/G. Gebel /H. Mendil / L. Gonon / V. Mareau CEA-INAC
F. Lefebvre-Joud/E. Bouyer CEA-LITEN
M. Maréchal / CNRS-LEPMI
B.Frick/J. Combet Institut Laue Langevin (ILL)
G. Portale European Syncrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF)