[Neutron] prolongation of registration - neutrons in high magnetic fields

Karel Prokes prokes at helmholtz-berlin.de
Thu Feb 10 15:57:04 CET 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to register for the workshop
"Present Status and Perspectives of Neutron Research in High Magnetic
Fields" that takes place on March 31st and April 1st 2011 at the
Helmholz Zentrum Berlin, Wannsee, Berlin.

The registration link can be found here:
https://www.helmholtz-berlin.de/events/neutrons-in-hmf/registration/index_de.html

The participation is possible only for those who have registered and
payed fee of 50 Euro. This fee includes the workshop material and covers
the coffee breaks, welcome reception and workshop dinner but does not
cover e.g. accommodation.

The deadline for registration has been shifted to February 16th night

You are also welcome to submit a one-page abstract. Instructions and
further info about the workshop, accommodation possibilities, requirements
to enter our research site and information aout our high-field project can
be found here:
https://www.helmholtz-berlin.de/events/neutrons-in-hmf/index_de.html

With best regards,

K.Prokes

Karel Prokes
Inst. for Complex Magnetic Materials
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-141 09 Berlin, GERMANY
tel.: +49 30 8062 42804
fax.: +49 30 8062 43172
e-mail: prokes at helmholtz-berlin.de
Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher
Forschungszentren e.V.
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph, Stellv.Vors.:
Dr. Jutta Koch-Unterseher
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla, Prof. Dr. Dr. hc
Wolfgang Eberhardt, Dr. Ulrich Breuer,
Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583