[Neutron] Winners of the 2nd `Illustrating NMI3´ picture competition announced

Juliette Savin Juliette.Savin at frm2.tum.de
Fri Mar 16 14:30:10 CET 2012

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to let you know that the winners of the 2nd `Illustrating
NMI3´ picture competition have been announced.

To view the pictures please visit our website at
http://nmi3.eu/news-and-media.html

The` Illustrating NMI3´ picture competition is open to instrument
scientists, users, technicians, engineers and staff at European neutron and
muon facilities that are members of NMI3. The competition is an opportunity
for them to showcase their work.

If you haven´t already done so, we would like to invite you to register on
the NMI3 website to make sure that you receive regular news about NMI3.
Please visit www.nmi3.eu.

You can also follow us on Facebook/NMI3 and Twitter/@NeutronMuonI3.

Kind regards

The `Illustrating NMI3´picture competition committee

NMI3, the Integrated Infrastructure Initiative for Neutron Scattering and
Muon Spectroscopy supports European neutron and muon
research through Transnational Access, Joint Research Activities and
Education – visit www.nmi3.eu for more information.