[Neutron] bachelor summer programat UJF, Grenoble, Frnace

Sophie DEBRION sophie.debrion at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Sat Mar 24 09:23:27 CET 2012

dear neutron users,

the Université Joseph Fourier in Grenoble , France, is launching a new
program to attract more students in Science, and in particular in
subjects related to large scale facilities . see :
http://www.ujf-grenoble.fr/international/bachelor-summer-program/

It is a 6 weeks program, from june 4, until july 13, with a 36 h french
course and a 60h scientifc course taught in english. Three courses are
available among which 'introduction to large scale facilities: probing
matter with synchrotron and neutron radiation'. Most of the courses will
take place as tutorials and practicals, with visits of ILL and ESRF also.
Students are welcome to participate.
There is no tuition fees since this is the first year of the program. If
the sudents want t ostay longer for a lab work, I can arrange that.
the applcation dead line hasbeen postponned to April 15, 2012
Do not hesitate to contact me for futher informations.

Hope to see your students here in grenoble,
Sophie de Brion

--
Dr Sophie de Brion
Université Joseph Fourier - Grenoble I

Institut Néel
CNRS / Université Joseph Fourier
http://neel.cnrs.fr/
bat D
25 avenue des Martyrs 38 042 Grenoble cedex 9 FRANCE
tel +33 (0)476 88 79 12
bureau K 210