[Neutron] May 2012 issue of Inside NMI3 - Sample Environment JRA, Neutron imaging, News from around the world

NMI3 info at nmi3.eu
Tue May 8 15:54:57 CEST 2012

Dear Colleague,

The May issue of the newsletter Inside NMI3 is now available for download at
http://nmi3.eu/news-and-media/newsletter-.html

In this issue, you will find a special feature article on Neutron imaging,
an update on our Sample Environment Joint Research Activity, highlights from
our Access Programme and much more.

If you would like a print copy of the newsletter please request one by
replying to this email with your name and postal address.

We hope that you enjoy our newsletter.

The NMI3 Coordination team

NMI3 is the Integrated Infrastructure Initiative for Neutron Scattering and
Muon Spectroscopy. We provide funding for Transnational Access
to neutron and muon facilities, Education and Joint Research Activities. For
more information and to register please visit www.nmi3.eu