[Neutron] FW: Sad news

Carpenter, John M. jmcarpenter at anl.gov
Mon Dec 10 18:07:06 CET 2012

Dear friends,

This, just in case you haven't learned of this tragedy.

Jack

From: <Marzec>, Bev Marzec <bamarzec at anl.gov<mailto:bamarzec at anl.gov>>
Date: Saturday, December 8, 2012 4:57 PM
To: Chuck Prokuski <cprokuski at anl.gov<mailto:cprokuski at anl.gov>>, "Volin, Kenneth J." <kjvolin at anl.gov<mailto:kjvolin at anl.gov>>, Don Bohringer <debohringer at anl.gov<mailto:debohringer at anl.gov>>, Dave Leach <djleach at anl.gov<mailto:djleach at anl.gov>>, Merlyn Faber <mfaber at anl.gov<mailto:mfaber at anl.gov>>, john carpenter <jmcarpenter at anl.gov<mailto:jmcarpenter at anl.gov>>, "ibrumwell at sbcglobal.net<mailto:ibrumwell at sbcglobal.net>" <ibrumwell at sbcglobal.net<mailto:ibrumwell at sbcglobal.net>>, Brumwell Frank <fbrumwell at sbcglobal.net<mailto:fbrumwell at sbcglobal.net>>, "Germain, Arnold E., Jr." <agermain at anl.gov<mailto:agermain at anl.gov>>, "Ruzicka, William" <ruzicka at aps.anl.gov<mailto:ruzicka at aps.anl.gov>>
Subject: Sad news

To All,

Judy McGhee called me this afternoon telling me that Ron Martin and his wife Eleanor were killed in a fire in their home in LaGrange early this morning.  This is such terrible news.  The Fire Department believes that a space heater in a first floor bedroom may have caused the fire.  Judy will call me when she knows the details of any services.

Please keep Ron's daughters and Eleanor's family in your prayers.

I am sending out this e-mail to the addresses I have on my home computer. Unfortunately, I don't have any personal e-mail addresses on my home computer.  So please help me to pass this message to any and all of Ron's friends at Argonne.

Beverly