[Neutron] Inside NMI3 e-newsletter 7: Detectors, calls for proposals, schools and next meetings

Inês Crespo Ines.Crespo at frm2.tum.de
Tue Oct 15 13:36:16 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

In our seventh Inside NMI3 e-newsletter you can find news about:

- Exploring alternative technologies for neutron detectors
- Deadlines for submission of proposals at ISIS and PSI
- NMI3 supported schools: report on the JCNS and Oxford schools and
Bombannes change of date
- Next NMI3 meetings
- Updates on our website: new page for NMI3 Industry Events and new
links to Women in Science

You can read it through the following link or by registering on our website:
http://nmi3.eu/newsletter/inside-nmi3-7.html

We hope you enjoy your reading,
The NMI3 coordination team

--