[Neutron] Vitess 3.2 released

Daniil Nekrassov daniil.nekrassov at helmholtz-berlin.de
Tue Feb 25 16:52:18 CET 2014

The VITESS team is happy to announce that there is a new version of the
neutron simulation software VITESS available for download, check
www.helmholtz-berlin.de/vitess. Numerous improvements and innovations
have been included in this version, being, among others, an upgrade of
the monochromator module and new features of the detector. Please read
the release notes for important information about changes in the
software and new developments. We are looking forward to getting
feedback on your experiences with the new version and once again invite
users to subscribe to our Facebook page,
http://www.facebook.com/VitessTeam, to stay in close touch with the
VITESS developers.

Best regards,
The VITESS team (vitess at helmholtz-berlin.de)

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Joachim Treusch, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla, Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin

http://www.helmholtz-berlin.de