[Neutron] Final call for submitting your abstract and encouraging your early registration!!

shibata.kaoru shibata.kaoru at jaea.go.jp
Tue May 20 04:26:38 CEST 2014

Dear all,

This is the final call for the abstract submission of J-PARC 2014 in July
2014. The submission window will be closed at 11:59 pm (JST) on May 20
(Tue).

Please submit your exciting research outcome for J-PARC 2014
<http://j-parc.jp/symposium/j-parc2014/registration.html#abstract> here!!

 <http://j-parc.jp/symposium/j-parc2014/registration.html#abstract>
http://j-parc.jp/symposium/j-parc2014/registration.html#abstract

We also strongly encourage you to take an advantage of the "early bird
registration" with the abstract submission. The special price of "early bird
registration" is applicable for the person who completed both registration
and payment by 11:59 pm of May 31 (sat).

*** Please note ***
If you has completed the registration but has not yet the payment, you need
to complete the payment by 11:59 pm (JST) of May 31 to take the advantage.

We sincerely hope to see many of you at Tsukuba in July!

Best regards,

Yujiro Ikeda

Chair of the Organizing Committee
Contact E-mail:  <mailto:j-parc2014 at j-parc.jp> j-parc2014 at j-parc.jp