[Neutron] Inside NMI3 18: detectors, software, events, CFP, and much more!
Ines.Crespo at frm2.tum.de
Mon Oct 13 14:58:29 CEST 2014
In our 17th Inside NMI3 e-newsletter you can find news on:
* A novel technology to produce large-scale neutron converters
* The official McStas 2.1 release
* The NMI3 General Assembly in Zaragoza
* Future Muon Sources workshop
* NaMES schools: registration for the Fan du LLB and HERCULES
* CFP for neutron experiments at PSI
* The construction of the ESS
* New link on the Educational Resources page
You can find it at: http://nmi3.eu/newsletter/inside-nmi3-18.html
If you wish to register to receive it directly at your mail box please
click here <http://nmi3.eu/nmi3-user-area/registration.html>.
We hope you enjoy your reading,
The NMI3 coordination team
NMI3 Information Manager
Phone: +49 (0)89 289 14615
NMI3 is on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube: NeutronMuonI3
Also coordinating http://neutronsources.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neutron