[Neutron] Inside NMI3 23: leaves, teeth, CFP and much more!

Ines Crespo Ines.Crespo at frm2.tum.de
Mon Mar 30 12:00:24 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

The third /Inside NMI3 /e-newsletter of 2015 is now online at
http://nmi3.eu/newsletter/inside-nmi3-23.html

Therein you can find the following news as well as several events on our
calendar:
* SANS: a unique technique to look inside plants’ leaves
<http://nmi3.eu/index.php?article_id=526>
* Will we have stronger, enduring teeth? New material for tooth fillings
is being investigated <http://nmi3.eu/index.php?article_id=527>
* Superstructure in Heusler alloys discovered
<http://nmi3.eu/index.php?article_id=528>
* Integrated User Access – deliverables and minutes
<http://nmi3.eu/index.php?article_id=286>
* The BER II neutron source is back in operation
<http://nmi3.eu/index.php?article_id=522>
* Call for proposals at the LLB: deadline May 1
<http://nmi3.eu/index.php?article_id=524>
* Call for nominations for the 7th Erwin Felix Lewy Bertaut Prize
<http://nmi3.eu/index.php?article_id=529>

To receive the e-newsletter directly in your mailbox please register
here. <http://nmi3.eu/nmi3-user-area/registration.html>

We hope you enjoy your reading,
The NMI3 coordination team

--

Inês Crespo
NMI3 Information Manager

NMI3 is on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube:
NeutronMuonI3
Also coordinating http://neutronsources.org
@NeutronSources