[Neutron] 13 to 17 September 2015: 35th DyProSo - 2nd call

Dyproso 2015 "dyproso2015" at frm2.tum.de
Thu Apr 9 14:58:47 CEST 2015

Dear All,

On behalf of the Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ), I would like to
cordially invite you to submit an abstract and to register for the *
*

  * * 35th Symposium on Dynamical Properties of Solids (Dyproso 2015). *

It will be held at**the *Bildungszentrum Freising* (in the city of
Freising near Munich) from *13 to 17 September 2015.*

Main Topics are:

  * Phonons, magnons and electromagnons
  * Diffusive dynamics
  * Multiferroics, relaxors, thermoelectrica, shape memory alloys
  * Domains and domain wall properties
  * Excitations in superconductors
  * Carbon-based materials
  * Amorphous, liquid and soft matter
  * Advances in experimental techniques and theory
  * Dynamics at extreme conditions (pressure, temperature, magnetic field)

Thank you for circulating this invitation to everyone in your group who
might be interested in participating.
In particular, we would like to encourage young scientists to hand their
contributions.

Please note the following deadlines:

  * 8 May : abstract submission
  * 5 June: deadline of early registration

For more specific information, please visit our website:
<www.mlz-garching.de/dyproso2015>.

We look forward to welcoming  long-standing DyProSo attendees and
newcomers in the field -

Your sincerely,

Winfried Petry

--
DyProSoXXXV
Prof. Dr. Winfried Petry, Conference Chairman

Phone: +49 (0)89 289 14704/14965/14966
Email:dyproso2015 at frm2.tum.de
Website:<http://www.mlz-garching.de/dyproso2015>

Visiting address:
Heinz Maier-Leibnitz Zentrum (MLZ)
Forschungs-Neutronenquelle Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (FRM II)
Technische Universität München
Lichtenbergstraße 1
85748 Garching
Germany