[Neutron] [ECNS-2015] 2015 Walter Hälg Prize announced!

ecns2015 ecns2015 at unizar.es
Tue Jul 21 13:22:24 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

2015 Walter Hälg Prize announced!

We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the winner of the 2015 Walter Hälg Prize Professor Dr Helmut Rauch. The 2015 Walter Hälg Prize has been awarded to Prof Dr Helmut Rauch for his outstanding and seminal contributions to the fundamental aspects of neutron physics and optics and many related aspects of quantum physics.

The award ceremony will be held at the VI European Conference on Neutron Scattering at the ENSA session from 09:45 am on Thursday the 3rd of September 2015.

Professor Dr Helmut Rauch will present his contributions to the development of neutron interferometry as well as his most recent results or perspectives related to neutron physics and quantum mechanics. For further details about the 2015 Walter Hälg prize please see the ENSA website.

We look forward to seeing you in Zaragoza at the ECNS2015! Please do except my apologies if you receive this email more than once.

Kind regards,

Javier Campo
ECNS2015 Chair

To subscribe or unsubscribe please click here.