[Neutron] SAS2015: programme online, Kratky prize, lunch time session on industry relation, Kratky award, and still time to register
clemens at helmholtz-berlin.de
Tue Aug 4 16:33:50 CEST 2015
Dear small-angle scatterers,
as the 16th International Conference on Small-Angle Scattering, 13-18 September 2015 in Berlin is approaching rapidly, we would like to inform you about a few facts:
- the final deadline for registration is 29 August 2015 (at sas2015.org).
- the programme can be found on our website at http://www.helmholtz-berlin.de/events/sas/programme/programme_de.html .
- a number of lunch time sessions are planned by members from scientific interest groups as well as from industry
We like to attract your attention to the workshop "Stimulating industrial interactions: Challenges, Barriers and Opportunities for application of small-angle scattering to industry"<http://www.helmholtz-berlin.de/events/sas/programme/lunchtimesessions_de.html> which will be held on Wednesday, 16 September 12:15-13:15 h.
- The IUCr SAS commission and the SAS2015 organizers are looking forward to the coming soon announcement of the Guinier Prize awardee 2015
- Nominations for the 2015 Otto-Kratky Award are being sought for. It is dedicated to young scientists that contributed to the field of SAXS, either by employing the method in an innovative way or by developing the method further. Nominations should contain a short justification, a brief CV of the nominated person, and the main contributions from that person.
Nominations should arrive until 15. August and be sent to:
Michael Gradzielski, TU Berlin: michael.gradzielski at tu-berlin.de<mailto:michael.gradzielski at tu-berlin.de>
The winner of the 2015 Otto-Kratky Award will be announced at SAS2015 and receive the award there.
- Short term notices from the scientific on the probable intention of hosting SAS2021 are very welcome.
We are all hope for your numerous and safe arrival in sunny Berlin.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, Daniel Clemens
Dr. Daniel Clemens
Institut für weiche Materie und funktionale Materialien (EM-ISFM)
Tel.: +49-30-8062 42280
Fax: +49-30-8062 42951
Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH
Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.
Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Joachim Treusch, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla, Thomas Frederking
Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Neutron