[Neutron] LANSCE User Group Meeting November 2-3, 2015 at the La Posada Hotel in Santa Fe, NM

Llobet Megias, Anna allobet at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 29 17:59:09 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to announce the next meeting of the LANSCE Users Group.  Please see the attached announcement for details.  The meeting will be held in Santa Fe, NM at the La Posada de Santa Fe.  Attached is the meeting announcement and a preliminary agenda.  To register for the meeting and view updates to the agenda please visit http://lansce.lanl.gov/lug2015  The registration is now open on Monday September 28.

The purpose of the meeting is to hear your input on the capabilities you need from LANSCE over the next 5 years.  Presenters will give overviews of the current status of LANSCE, the needs of the scientific community, and the future of LANSCE on the path to MaRIE.  The meeting will feature presentations and discussions that cover the principle areas of research at LANSCE (imaging, materials science, industrial applications, and fundamental nuclear and particle physics) with poster sessions, as well as the status of the User Group and User Group business. A banquet, free to registered participants ($36 additional for guests) will be held on November 2.

While we will accept registration as late as possible, to guarantee the $99/day rate at the workshop hotel you should make reservations by October 9.  We will work with the hotel to see if we can extend this deadline.

If you wish to present a poster please indicate that on the registration form.

We hope to see you in Santa Fe,

Albert Young (chair of the LANSCE User Group)
and
Gus Sinnis

Gus Sinnis
Deputy Associate Director (acting)