[Neutron] ICSM2016: Call For Abstracts; Deadline- 27th November, 2015: On-line Registration is Open!

ICSM2016 Organizers organizers at icsm2016.org
Tue Nov 3 13:43:09 CET 2015

Dear Distinguished Colleague,

A very good day from ICSM2016 organizers. It is our great pleasure to
announce the call for abstracts and online registrations open for the 5th
International Conference on Superconductivity and Magnetism (ICSM2016)
between 24 -30 April, 2016. ICSM2016 <http://icsm2016.org/> will be
held in Sentido
Lykia Resort & Spa and Liberty Lykia Hotels
<http://icsm2016.org/general-information/accommodation/> Fethiye-Ölüdeniz
(Blue Lagoon) with a contract special to the attendees. All conference
activities together with associated exhibition will take place at the
hotel's Convention Centre with the state-of art facilities.

ICSM2016 is now accepting abstract submissions for oral and poster
presentations. Note that all participants including invited speakers are
urged to make their abstract submissions via our online submission system
only. Other types of submissions such as e-mail attachments will not be
processed. Due to an effectively large number of submissions from the
eminent scientists, we only have a few invited slots in some sessions.
Though, we have some available slots for contributed talks, and there are
some space for poster presentations.

Very distinctive and high profile invited speakers including potential
Nobel laureates (http://icsm2016.org/scientific-program/) will participate
at the conference and deliver talks on their most recent research
advancements. If you are willing to submit an abstract please enter your
details on the submission page and upload your abstract at
http://icsm2016.org/conference. The deadline is set as *27**th** November
2015*. We of course appreciate earlier submissions as the online system
will get busy as the time goes. You may please explore the website -
http://icsm2016.org, where you can find core information about the
conference and topics.

Participants are strongly encouraged to emphasize the presentation of new,
unpublished work. It is to be ensured that discussions enlighten the
outcome and the unsolved questions, and explore new directions.  The
conference platform involving educational courses prior to ICSM2016 (April
21st - 24th, 2016) will be a unique opportunity for young scientists to
gain information, training and experience in their skilled field from the
world class best established scientists and experts in Superconductivity,
Magnetism, Cryogenics and their Applications. There will also be
fundamental courses as an introduction for students with no previous
experience in the topics of the conference. Please feel free to forward
this "call "to your colleagues who may be interested to contribute to the
technical sessions.

Ölüdeniz is a well known touristic town with a pedestrian friendly coast
conveniently located 12 km away from the historic town of Fethiye. The
participants can also enjoy vibrant city life with cultural features.
Fethiye/Ölüdeniz (Blue Lagoon) is easily accessible via Dalaman
International Airport offering many European and International Flights, in
addition to various connections via Istanbul. The Dalaman Airport is about
70 km away from the ICSM venue hotel, with good climate, stunning views and
the most natural surrounding attractions.

ICSM2016 offers a unique traditional hospitality and a renewed enthusiasm
for the profession, which will envelope you throughout your stay in a truly
world-class scientific event. You may keep updated at the website for
further information on the conference.

We look forward to welcoming you at ICSM2016 in Fethiye next year in the
spring.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Ali Bozbey,

Scientific Program Coordinator