[Neutron] Announcement MLZ Conference "Neutrons for Energy"

Holderer, Olaf o.holderer at fz-juelich.de
Thu Dec 17 09:54:11 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to our MLZ Conference „Neutrons for Energy“, which takes place from July 18-21 2016 in Bad Reichenhall, Germany (https://webapps.frm2.tum.de/indico/e/neuforenergy).

This conference covers major topics of neutron analytics for energy research like energy storage and transformations (including batteries, fuel cells, electrolysis, H2-storage, thermoelectrics, and magnetocalorics), solar energy applications, catalysis, as well as engeneering and industrial applications. In addition methological instrument developments are an important contribution to enhance the energy research with neutrons.

It is addressed to scientists from all fields using neutron scattering as an analytical tool for the characterization, development and optimization of materials for energy applications.

The organizing committee
Karen Friese, Ralph Gilles, Olaf Holderer, Anatolien Senyshin, Martin Müller, Björn Pedersen

Dr. Olaf Holderer
Jülich Centre for Neutron Science (JCNS)
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Outstation at MLZ
Lichtenbergstr. 1
85747 Garching