[Neutron] ICRS-10 (2016) Announcement [DLM=For-Official-Use-Only]

ROBINSON, Robert rro at ansto.gov.au
Tue Jan 12 05:02:03 CET 2016

[cid:image001.png at 01D14D44.E527CA00]

On behalf of the Organising Committee,

I am pleased to announce that registration for participation in the 10th International Conference on Residual Stresses (ICRS-10) on 3-7 July 2016 is now open.
The ICRS-10 abstract template is also now available for downloading from the ICRS-10 website  at http://www.ansto.gov.au/icrs2016

The key ICRS-10 dates are:

Abstract submission: 1 March 2016
Abstract acceptance: 15 March 2016
Early registration: 1 April 2016
Full registration: 1 June 2016
Manuscript submission: 1 July 2016.

We are trying to keep costs low and thus all participants need to register.  Please note that there are significant savings to be made by early registration which helps us plan the conference more efficiently.

ICRS-10 is the pre-eminent conference on the evaluation, prediction and control of residual stresses. Emphasis is given to the measurement, modelling and application of residual stress knowledge to life assessment.
We are confident that you will gain professional benefit from your active contribution at this international conference.

We look forward to seeing you in Sydney.

With Best Wishes,

Lyndon Edwards

PS:  I would also like to draw your attention to the 69th IIW Annual Assembly and International Conference held the following week (10-15 July 2016) in nearby Melbourne. For many of you making the long trip to Australia, this well attended international conference dedicated to welding and related activities could add considerable value to your journey. Further information on the IIW Annual Assembly can be obtained at http://www.iiw2016.com/

Professor Lyndon Edwards
Head, Institute of Materials Engineering
Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Organisation (ANSTO)
Locked Bag 2001
Kirrawee DC
Sydney
NSW 2234