[Neutron] Postdoctoral Position in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics

Gheorghe Lucian Pascut pascut at physics.rutgers.edu
Thu Apr 21 17:27:32 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

      I would like to let you know about the opening of a "Postdoctoral Position"
at the Rutgers University in the group of Professor Valery Kiryukhin.

Below there is a short description of the project:

Postdoctoral Position in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics

Rutgers University

Successful applicants will work on strongly correlated systems, such as
magnetic oxides, and in the field of emergent materials. Applicants with
experience in x-ray or neutron scattering techniques are preferred. Both
local facilities at Rutgers (crystal growth, lab characterization), and
outside facilities (BNL, NIST) will be used, providing good networking
opportunities. Curriculum Vitae should be sent to Prof. V. Kiryukhin,
vkir at physics.rutgers.edu.

Best wishes,

Gheorghe Lucian Pascut

Postdoctoral Fellow, Rutgers University